Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Essentials: Converse Chuck Taylors









What can I say about the Chuck Taylor these shits are crazy. Probably my second favourite shoe compared to the Jordan 1. Chucks are probably the only shoe that anyone can wear and it won't look bad, they go with anything and is probably the only shoe that I own that think they look better when they get scuffed up and a little dirty. Definitely a very important shoe to me and I think globally the most recognizable show. It has been often imitated but never duplicated, and to me Chuck Taylor's are like Heinz Ketchup you need to get the real thing you can't get the fake stuff. These are kicks that I think everyone should own at least pair. But warning they are like Pringles so once you pop you might not be able to stop. I'm definitely gonna copp some new ones for the summer.



Keep Fresh And Have Fun
-Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment