Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Death to Jordan Fusions...


This is something that has bothered me ever since I saw them in a store...I have been a lover of Jordans and spent a lot of hard earned money on Nike Air Jordans,and also wasn't shy in the summer to get a fresh pair of AF1's. But for some reason the good people at Nike and Jordan Brand decided that the two shoes should join for forces and create a sneaker. I am sure the two are just like proud parents and never want to admit that you have a ugly child but I am sorry guys you really Effed up with this one. Why can't you just let an Air Force be an Air force and a Jordan be a Jordan. It's like Nike went to the Air Force and said what do you want to be for Halloween and the Air Force replied " An Air Jordan". Me complaining about this is not going to change anything because for some reason Air Jordan Fusions are flying off the shelves....
It hurts my heart but I mean if you feel like your really doing it in some Air Fusions power to you.. but remember this it's like driving a Chrysler 300 and then have a Bentley pull up beside you....
think about it...


Keep Fresh And Have Fun
-Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment