Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Could we lose the Jays...




It is safe to say that Baseball definitely isn't Canada's favourite past time,but for me growing up the Blue Jays were the only good team we had to cheer for. I mean sure the leafs went to the playoffs and stuff, but I mean when the Jays won the world series TWICE I was apart of that going to school and every other 10 yr old boy had on some sort of Blue jays gear on. It was a beautiful thing and nowadays you go to Jays games and it looks like its some sort beer league championships the place is empty. I know that baseball is also viewed as a summer time activity because there is nothing better and having a couple colds ones when the dome is open and just watching a little baseball. So hopefully with this record low attendance thing happening ... it is something that is sort lived because if the Jays leave it would be very unfortunate.


Keep Fresh And Have Fun
-Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment