Monday, May 10, 2010

Inspiration: Work Wear







I know this year has seen the boom of work wear and Red Wings and Carhartt have been seen all over the streets. Or maybe it just me tapping into my Rustic Canadian roots and getting back to nature and the alpha male I should be, its probably that I think it looks dope.I always thought the best thing about someone with a great sense of style is that is was always effortless and almost second nature you know. I always felt that was the key to someone with good style for you to wear the clothes not for the clothes to wear you. So I am paying homage to the effortless look for what has become very popular this. Which was also cool because it was pretty cold this winter and most of those work wear pieces are pretty warm so it was a good look all the way around.


Keep Fresh And Have Fun
-Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment