Monday, May 3, 2010

Essentials: The Denim Jacket









I have always had a denim jacket in my collection but as the years go by it has varied. When I was a younger and Roca Wear was killing the scene I definitely had the whole matching denim suit,but that jacket was also probably a size 3xl(yeah we all went through the huge clothing hip hop stage) when I was doing it the look was crazy or so we thought. But now that I have gotten a little older and my style had definitely has been tweaked I have gone to back of the more fitted approach with the denim jacket. Its definitely a good look in the spring with some darker denims or paired with some corduroys or chino's if i could find some slim fit Dickie's or cargo pants I would rock those two also. The denim jacket is just dope because if has the rustic Canadiana feel or even that all American vibe how ever you wanna slice it. Definitely a piece I will be rocking heavy this season...


Keep Fresh And Have Fun
-Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment